Fundraise for us
Fundraise for St Christopher’s and help create brighter futures for children and young people in care.
Why not get your friends, family and colleagues together to fundraise for St Christopher’s? Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Bake-off: We love a bake-off here at St Christopher’s! Get your colleagues or classmates to put their cooking skills to the test and charge a donation for every sweet treat sold.
- Quiz, game or movie night: Host a quiz, movie or game night and charge for entry. It’s a great excuse for a fun evening with colleagues and friends.
- Raffles: many of our corporate supporters have held raffles for St Christopher’s at their Christmas and summer parties. Ask your colleagues and local businesses to donate prizes.
- Sponsored challenge: we’ve had colleagues and friends take on the Three Peaks Challenge and 10K Colour Run for St Christopher’s. If you’re sporty, you could sign up to RideLondon or the Royal Parks Half Marathon. For those after something grittier, Tough Mudder could be for you. Whatever you decide, get in touch with our fundraising team for tips and support.
- Celebrations: for birthdays, weddings and anniversaries, you can ask people to make a donation to St Christopher’s Fellowship.
- Set up a fundraising page on Virgin Money Giving – it’s the easiest way for people to make a donation to St Christopher’s.
- Set a fundraising goal – it’s a great way to get motivated and will encourage family, friends and colleagues to help your reach your target.
- Let us know what you’re doing – get in touch with us via email or telephone for a chat
Donate to St Christopher's
Could buy books and travel cards for a young person to work towards their future by helping with their college costs
Can provide a welcome pack for a young person staying at one of our homes to show them that someone thinks they are special
Could provide a parcel of books and games to be delivered once a month to children living in foster care