Expert consultancy in social care & housing
St Christopher’s has a long history of providing services for children and young people. Thanks to our commitment to constantly developing, we stay on top of innovations in practice and enjoy sharing our learning with other organisations.
With our expert advice, you can make sure your social care project is a success.
In the past we have:
- Conducted strategic and operational reviews of Local Authority residential services for children ranging from single children’s homes to whole service reviews
- Seconded a senior staff member to the Department for Education to work with Sir Martin Narey on his review of children’s residential care in England
- Directed independent investigations following safeguarding and / or serious concerns
- Reviewed a departmental fostering service and disability respite care services
- Provided expert input into a Local Authority fostering panel