Freephone 0800 234 6282

Other services

How can I refer a young person to St Christopher’s?

We accept referrals from local authority placements teams. If we haven’t worked with you before then get in touch to discuss how we can help.

Where do you work?

We run services across the country – our regions include London, Essex, Bedford, West Midlands and the Isle of Man.

I am a young person and want to move into St Christopher’s. Can you help me?

Unfortunately you cannot refer yourself to live at St Christopher’s as we work directly with local authorities. If you speak to your local council they will be able to find safe accommodation for you.

If you are in danger or in need of advice, please contact Childline on 0800 1111.