Providing tailored packages to our young people
Knowland House offers accommodation and tailored support packages for vulnerable young people.
We have an excellent track record in supporting young people with a range of needs, including care leavers, young parents, those with learning difficulties or mental health problems, and young offenders.
Knowland House provides:
- Flexible and responsive accommodation and support for young people aged 16+
- A safe and secure environment, staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Access to the building will be controlled to ensure the safety of vulnerable residents.
- Tailored support packages for young people with complex needs, using the Outcome Star, developed in partnership with the local authority as part of wider pathway planning.
- Outcome-focused support aimed at improving life chances through giving young people accredited life skills to give them a positive independent future.
- Support to stay in or get into full time education, training or employment and a focus on healthy living.
- Opportunities for young people to work together and get involved in our participation panel, Challenge 4 Change.
- A well-equipped computer room and communal area.
- Partnership working with relevant agencies, such as CAMHS, Drug and Alcohol and Youth Offending Teams.
What people say about Knowland House
"Spot purchase provision at Knowland House is clearly meeting a need among a range of commissioning authorities for high quality, short notice support placements for young people.” Customer Service Excellence Report
Make a referral for Knowland House
To make a referral or to visit Knowland House, please contact us.