Fostering information for Local Authorities
"Feedback from foster carers is that they receive a professional service from social workers," Ofsted report
Why choose St Christopher's?
Local authorities who commission foster placements from St Christopher's can be confident that our staff teams have a culture of working effectively in a multi-agency setting.
St Christopher's is able to offer:
- Consistently successful outcomes
- Person-centred approach
- Qualified, experienced social workers
- Well-trained and supported foster carers
- Homes with an atmosphere in which young people can thrive
- Flexible and cost-effective services.
Responses from our Looked After Children survey showed:
- 100% felt safe in their placement
- 100% felt there was an adult they trusted and talked to when they had difficulties
- 94% felt cared for by their foster family.
"I feel that St Christopher's continually strive to improve the service they provide," St Christopher's Foster Carer
To make a referral please contact us today.